- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donald Trump‘s Hollywood Walk of Fame star has been defaced with a large yellow X.
It is unclear when the star, located at 6801 Hollywood Blvd., was defaced or what was used to make the large yellow X. One reporter shared a photo.
Somebody put an X over Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. pic.twitter.com/w66R3oeWW4
— Hunter Schwarz (@hunterschwarz) September 10, 2015
The marking won’t be on the star for long, however, as the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will be cleaning it shortly.
“We regret that someone would deface a historic landmark,” said Leron Gubler, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce president and CEO in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “People who have a disagreement with Donald Trump should not take it out on the Walk of Fame. The star will be restored to its original condition as soon as possible.”
Trump received his star in January 2007, according to the Walk of Fame website.
The mogul and current GOP presidential candidate is not the first celebrity to have his star vandalized.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day