- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donald Trump has found his latest media target: Jeff Bezos and The Washington Post.
The presumptive GOP presidential nominee blasted the fellow billionaire businessman in an interview with Sean Hannity when he was asked about the Washington Post team assigned to digging into every facet of his life.
Bezos acquired the newspaper in 2013 for $250 million from the Graham family.
“He’s using it as a tool for political power against me and other people,” Trump told the Hannity host, calling the Washington Post Bezos‘ “toy.”
The real estate mogul contended that Bezos has a “huge antitrust problem” because of his many business ventures.
“Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise,” Trump said. “He’s using the Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don’t tax Amazon like they should be taxed.”
As far as the newspaper’s coverage, Trump said reporters are “slopping” together false stories about his campaign for the White House.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day