- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carly Fiorina got a chance during Wednesday’s GOP debate to respond to Donald Trump‘s recent disparaging remark about her appearance.
The former Hewlett-Packard CEO was asked by moderator Jake Tapper about Trump telling Rolling Stone that Americans wouldn’t want to vote for her, saying, “Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?”
In her response, Fiorina referenced the fact that Trump had earlier said he was listening to fellow presidential candidate Jeb Bush.
“It’s interesting to me — Mr. Trump said that he heard Mr. Bush very clearly and what Mr. Bush said,” she replied. “I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said.”
During an appearance last week on The Kelly File, Fiorina also addressed Trump’s apparent dig, saying she’s “not going to spend a single [second] trying to understand what Donald Trump means.”
Fiorina’s response can be seen in the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day