- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Almost one year after the election, former secretary of state and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will sit down with Trevor Noah on The Daily Show to discuss her latest memoir, What Happened.
The interview, which is set to air Wednesday, Nov. 1, will be Clinton’s first appearance on the late-night show since Noah took over hosting duties from Jon Stewart in September of 2015. The show recently recorded its most watched month and most watched quarter to date.
Clinton’s book comes out Sept. 12 via CBS Corp.’s Simon & Schuster. Excerpts from the book have been circulating for weeks, and CNN published quotes from an advance copy.
“In a voice that swings from defiant to conciliatory to — at rare moments — deeply vulnerable, Clinton does assume ownership where the fault lines are obvious,” CNN wrote of the book. “And in overarching terms, she admits she badly misjudged the environment in which she was running and the candidate she was running against.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day