- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Closing out her campaign in Raleigh, North Carolina, she said there’s no reason why “America’s best days are not ahead of us.” Lady Gaga and Jon Bon Jovi also performed at the event, where Clinton told cheering supporters that their “work will be just beginning” after Election Day.
Clinton spent the final hours of her presidential campaign offering a more positive vision for the country, trying to strike a stark contrast with Trump.
She was joined in her final events by her husband, former president Bill Clinton, and confidants including embattled aide Huma Abedin.
Clinton plans to end her campaign by greeting supporters at the Westchester airport in New York, where she was expected to land after 3 a.m. EST.
Watch Lady Gaga’s performance below.
VIDEO: Lady Gaga performing Born This Way at Hillary Clinton’s last rally in Raleigh. pic.twitter.com/ONisVCvDtc
— Lady Gaga Facts (@musicfacts_gaga) November 8, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day