- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hillary Clinton is returning to Los Angeles on Jan. 7 for another series of fundraisers, including a family-focused event at the Jim Henson Company lot in Hollywood and a reception featuring Clinton with Warren Buffett at the home of TV producer Karen Mack and husband Russell Goldsmith.
Clinton’s latest trip will kick off with a lunch at the San Gabriel Valley home of Congresswoman Judy Chu.
Afterward, Clinton will head over to the Henson lot — former home of the Muppets — for a “family celebration” with general admission tickets starting at $500. (Those contributing $5,400 in primary dollars or raising $10,000 will be allowed to take a family photo with Clinton, according to an invite obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.)
Following the Henson event, Clinton will meet up with Buffett at the Mack/Goldsmith home. Tickets for that event are $2,700. Those who raise $50,000 will be granted a spot in the photo line.
Since announcing her presidential campaign in April, Clinton has made monthly visits to Los Angeles to tap the Hollywood ATM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day