- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The former U.S. Secretary of State’s first post features a rack of several wrinkle-free suits in classic red, white and blue, with the caption, “Hard choices.” (A reference to her 2014 memoir of the same name, anyone? Yeah, we see what you did there, Hillary.)
And based on some of the comments, her supporters seem thrilled about her Insta– presence. “Ready for ya!!!!!,” writes one user, while another says, “this is the daily struggle Hillary endures. see? she’s just like us!! #populism.” But the most enthusiastic of all? The repeated emojis of hands in the hair and the smiling face with heart-shaped eyes.
Described as a “Doting grandmother, among other things” in her bio, we can only hope that granddaughter Charlotte will be making an appearance sometime soon. No filter required, of course.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day