- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Hollywood’s conservative nemesis is taking his efforts to the Big Apple.
Street artist Sabo, known for hanging posters in L.A. that mock such Democratic figures as President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, took to New York City to paper the area around Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters.
The artwork, which could be seen on Wednesday, takes the party’s presumptive frontrunner for the 2016 presidential nomination to task, accusing her declining to participate in debates with her Democratic opponents.
“Why is Hillary hiding from a debate?” reads one sign. Another shows Democratic challenger and former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley wearing boxing gloves, with the caption, “Stop ducking me, girl.”
Other artwork includes a flying monkey holding a “Hillary 2016” sign and Clinton on a poster for the E! series The Royals. One poster mocks Michelle Obama.
Photos of the artwork can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day