- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new Snapchat lens that transforms users into Hillary Clinton is available on the social media service just in time for Election Day.
The animated filter gives users Clinton’s hairstyle, along with a red, blue, then white pantsuit outfit. The song that plays when the volume is turned on says, “Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy, shimmy HRC.”
Pro-Hillary Clinton Super Pac Priorities USA purchased the lens as part of an ad buy. The sponsored content has upset some Snapchat users, who complained on Twitter that Snapchat is being biased by offering an HRC filter and not a Trump one.
The official Clinton and Trump campaigns will both have filters for their respective candidates rolling out for Election Day.
Here’s a look at an AdAge reporter testing out the filters:
Snapchat also offered generic “vote” filters on its service on Monday.
— Shannon Delaney (@shannonkdelaney) November 6, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day