- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Election loss be damned, Hillary Clinton is sticking with her go-to man: Ralph Lauren.
The Democratic presidential nominee stepped out for Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony dressed in a nude-colored Ralph Lauren Collection jewel-neck suit, paired with a double-face cashmere cream coat. It’s no surprise that Clinton is choosing to wear the American fashion designer; she wore Ralph Lauren pantsuits (in red, white and blue) for all three presidential debates, as well as the day of the election.
After much speculation, Melania Trump also opted for Clinton’s favorite designer on Friday, stepping out in a Ralph Lauren Collection sky blue double-face cashmere wrapped cutaway jacket with a matching cashmere mock turtleneck dress and suede gloves.
It’s a lucky series of events for Lauren, America’s bipartisan designer, to dress the former first lady (Clinton) and the new first lady (Trump) on one momentous day. He can’t lose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day