- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s a new, six-foot-tall reason you’ll be seeing the name “Clinton” in the news again.
Tyler Clinton, the 22-year-old nephew of Bill and Hillary Clinton, has just landed a modeling contract with IMG, home to supermodel sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, as well as Amber Valleta, Ashley Graham and Taylor Hill. Tyler’s dad, Roger, is Bill’s younger half-brother and an actor with credits in Spy Hard and The Rugrats Movie.
Tyler grew up in Southern California, where he played lacrosse, and he’s a recent graduate from Loyola Marymount University. A brief skim of his Instagram shows a few photos with “Uncle Bill” as well as typical frat-boy photos — however, there are no pics to be found of Aunt Hillary on the campaign trail.
One thing’s for sure: He inherited the classic Clinton wavy hair, perfect for tugging on while gazing forlornly into the distance. Someone better alert Dolce & Gabbana, because we think we’ve just found the next member of the #DGMillennial crew.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day