- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest memoir by Hillary Clinton, who recently embarked on a speaking tour across the U.S., has received a title and cover image from her publisher in the lead up to its release on June 10.
Simon & Schuster revealed on Friday that the book will be titled Hard Choices. The title chronicles Clinton’s time as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, from 2009 to 2013.
Clinton, who appeared Friday at the Tribeca Film Festival, is widely seen as the potential frontrunner to be the Democratic nominee during the 2016 presidential election cycle if she decides to run.
“Drawing on conversations with numerous leaders and experts, Secretary Clinton offers her views on what it will take for the United States to compete and thrive in an interdependent world,” reads the description of the book by Simon & Schuster.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day