- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the final stretch before Election Day, director Joss Whedon released two new PSA spots urging voting turnout. The videos are the latest of Whedon’s pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day digital campaign, which he launched in September and donated $1 million towards.
Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, James Franco, Julianne Moore, Neil Patrick Harris and more once again joined in a video to offer the final push of encouragement to get out and vote in “Vote Tomorrow.”
“Blood Money” focuses on the impact of the National Rifle Association in American politics. Activist Sarah Ullman is shown speaking about the 18 U.S. senators up for reelection who have voted against universal background checks, even though it is supported by most Americans.
Since September, the Avengers helmer has released a series of videos to promote the importance of voting. Watch the latest videos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
President Joe Biden