- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, is in the early stages of labor and has been admitted to the private Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London, according to a press release from the British government’s site.
Her first child, Prince George, was born in the same hospital in July 2013.
According to the release, Middleton was admitted at 6 p.m. BST on Saturday and traveled by car from Kensington Palace to the hospital with Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge.
More to come.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter