- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Middleton has been stepping out in somewhat more risque choices (at least, by royal standards) lately, as seen from her recent appearances in a powder-blue Jenny Packham gown with a peek-a-boo slit, to a Temperley London frock with sheer panels. And while Middleton has always been a trendsetter, there’s a reason for the change in her looks.
According to Vanity Fair, Middleton has hired Natasha Archer as her new stylist. Better known as “Tash,” the 27-year-old previously served as Middleton’s personal assistant at Kensington Palace. The Duchess, who is expecting a second baby in April 2015, apparently wants to keep her status as a style star.
“Initially Kate was a reluctant fashion icon, but now she enjoys it,” a source told the glossy. “Tash helps source some of the clothes. She shops a lot for Kate online, and calls in hundreds of dresses for Kate to try on. She has persuaded Kate to take some more risks. The hemlines are shorter, and Kate’s really pushing the boat out in the fashion stakes.” That Duchess, she’s a wild one.
Photo: Associated Press
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day