- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After taking a small break from last week’s appearances, Kate Middleton is already back on the grind. On Monday evening, the Duchess of Cambridge was accompanied by Prince William and Prince Harry for the Spectre world premiere in London, where she was joined by the film’s stars Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris and Stephanie Sigman.
Middleton — whose last red-carpet appearance was in 2013 for the U.K. premiere of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom — didn’t disappoint with her latest sartorial choice: She looked as elegant as ever in a light blue silky sheer gown with a crystal belt, made by one of her go-to designers, Jenny Packham. (She wore the designer last week, too.) With her hair pulled back in a neat low bun, the Duchess exuded Old Hollywood glamour.
She also made a public appearance earlier in the day, attending an event hosted by BAFTA and opting for a more printastic dress by British designer Tabitha Webb. Talk about a busy day for the Duchess.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sandy Hook Massacre