- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It turns out Prince William has been a Royal Patron of the Tusk Trust conservation charity since 2005, and the Disney documentary — which tells the touching tale of a family of cheetahs and a pride of lions – aims to raise awareness and money for the cause.
The Duchess of Cambridge chose a classy stone grey two-piece ensemble with turquoise jewels embellishing the collar and sleeves — a color that perfectly picks up her lovely blue-green eyes. The outfit is designed by home-grown British fashion talent Matthew Williamson.
The dress is from Williamson’s Pre-Fall collection and features peplum detailing at the waist. Word is Kate has had the dress for a while and was saving it for a special occasion. The Disney premiere was just the right time. She paired the ensemble with slate-gray pumps and a matching clutch.
Tell us: What do you think of Kate’s embellished dress?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day