- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Middleton wore her sexiest gown yet at Monday night’s “Night of Heroes” military awards event at London’s Imperial War Museum.
Prince William — wearing a dapper tux — escorted his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a stunning simple strapless black velvet gown by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen — the label of her iconic wedding gown and wedding reception dress.
She also wore sparkly diamond jewelry that was a wedding present, and her long hair flowed in loose waves. As for all those ongoing pregnancy rumors, no sign of any royal bump in this fitted gown.
It’s being reported that the couple will spend Christmas at the palace and with her family. But it’s also said that the entire royal family will be housed at Sandringham manor, Queen Elizabeth‘s sprawling retreat in Norfolk, England.
So many palaces, so little time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day