- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star has again been vandalized, and police are investigating, authorities told The Hollywood Reporter.
Video of the incident shows a man marking Trump’s star with multiple swastikas.
Trump’s star has been vandalized a number of times and completely destroyed on two separate occasions.
Last month, 24-year-old Austin Mikel Clay of Glendale, California, pleaded no contest after he was charged with felony vandalism for taking a pickax to the star over the summer. Clay was sentenced to one day in jail, three years of formal probation and 20 days of community labor.
Before that, 53-year-old James Lambert Otis was taped destroying the star with a jackhammer and a pickax in October 2016. He later pleaded no contest to one felony count of vandalism.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has said multiple times it has zero intention of removing the star, as the walk is a designated historical landmark.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day