- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A bound edition of materials about President Donald Trump’s second impeachment will feature a foreword from an estranged associate — former Trump attorney Michael Cohen.
Skyhorse Publishing announced that The Second Impeachment Report: Materials in Support of H. Res. 24, Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for High Crimes and Misdemeanors by the U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary will come out Feb. 9. Publishers do not require permission to release Congressional reports as books because they are not copyrighted.
The House impeached Trump earlier this week on a single charge, incitement of insurrection, over his role in last week’s bloody attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Trump also was impeached a year ago for pressuring Ukraine’s president to investigate President-elect Joe Biden. The Senate voted to acquit him.
Cohen already has written a book about his falling out with Trump, the bestselling Disloyal. In his foreword to the new book, he writes, “We should never have to call Donald Trump ‘Mr. President’ again after January 20, 2021.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade