- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
President Barack Obama is returning to Los Angeles for another high-dollar fundraiser on March 12, hosted by ICM’s Chris Silbermann and his wife, Julie Franz.
According to an invite letter obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, the president will conduct a one-hour, off-the-record discussion with donors who give $33,400 per couple to the Democratic National Committee.
“As the presidential primary unfolds, the DNC is in a unique position to build out services and tools that will provide the eventual nominee and candidates up and down the ticket with a significant tactical advantage going into the general election,” according to a letter sent Friday to Hollywood donors.
“In 2015 the DNC is focused on investing resources in opposition research and press, the voter file and analytics infrastructure, voter protection, and building our state networks,” it read.
3:20 pm, March 10: Corrected date of the Chris Silbermann-hosted fundraiser.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day