- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As it turns out, politics loves a sequel almost as much as Hollywood.
An online contest for tickets for president Barack Obama’s evening at George Clooney’s house dramatically increased the event’s take, now the chief executive’s reelection campaign has decided to try again with two events in New York.
The campaign announced Monday that it will stage an online lottery with winners to receive a pair of tickets to be a “fly on the wall” when Obama and former president Bill Clinton get together on June 4th in the Big Apple.
If you’d prefer to hang out with film stars, however, you can also try to win tickets to join the president and Sarah Jessica Parker and a room full of Democratic high-rollers at the actress’ Manhattan home on June 14. Lots of appeal for fashionistas here.
In either case, Obama supporters can sign up sign up for a ticket by making a suggested online donation of $3.
Let’s see if either one does as well as The Avengers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day