- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paul Rudd on Thursday handed out cookies to New Yorkers waiting in the rain to vote — because of course, he did.
The Marvel star was shown in pictures and video going down the line of awaiting voters in Brooklyn. “I want to say thank you for coming out and doing your part and voting,” Rudd can be heard saying in one video shared on Twitter.
It appears he was visiting the Barclays Center, the official Twitter account of the arena posted several pictures of Rudd with voters. It is not clear if Rudd is working at the polls or volunteering in an official capacity.
Scores of stars and actors have been making an enormous push for voter participation in this election, which has included several casts from classic films and TV shows reuniting in order to raise funds and awareness for issues and candidates.
In related news, it was revealed Thursday that the Trump Administration attempted to lure several dozen stars and musicians into a PSA that would spin the pandemic in a way that made the president look good. The plan ultimately failed.
— Barclays Center (@barclayscenter) October 29, 2020
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day