- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A yelling protester got several yards from President Donald Trump as he walked through a Capitol corridor on his way to a lunch with Republican senators.
The man was standing with reporters Tuesday outside the Senate chamber on the building’s second floor. As Trump walked by, accompanied by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and others, the man tossed small Russian flags bearing the word “Trump” toward the president.
The man yelled, “Trump is treason! Why are you talking about tax cuts when you should be talking about treason?!” He was grabbed by security officers.
He identified himself as Ryan Clayton from Americans Take Action, a group that wants President Trump to be impeached.
In July, Clayton stood among reporters in a Senate office building and threw Russian flags at Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
“This president conspired with agents of the Russian government to steal an election,” protester yells as Russian flags are tossed at Trump. pic.twitter.com/eYWOZ0ROhk
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) October 24, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day