- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In honor of James Comey re-shining a spotlight on Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, Samantha Bee discussed the controversy on Monday’s Full Frontal.
The Full Frontal host said she was “scandalized” to learn that Clinton can’t use a printer, and pointed to the “special favor” the Democratic presidential candidate tried to give a young girl forced into marriage as a child.
“Thanks to WikiLeaks, we discovered the real Hillary, a somewhat tech-averse workaholic who wants people to have medicine and wants her staff to print out this television show for her, large font please,” said Bee. She invited her show’s “best new intern” Sarah Paulson out on stage to do a dramatic reading of the emails.
“One issue we must address tomorrow night, the future of women in the Islamic world,” read Paulson, a “Nasty Woman” shirt peeking out from under her blazer.
“Can you give me times for two TV shows: ‘Parks and Recreation’ and ‘The Good Wife’?” the actress asked with a smile. Paulson read out a series of emails in a gentle, serious voice, touching on Gefilte fish, iPad issues, the famine in Somalia and women’s rights in Afghanistan.
“Please print,” was repeated as the conclusion of her one-woman show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day