- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Late Show host did a cold open about all of the rumors Donald Trump supporters are floating that Clinton has health issues. Playing with a special Clinton-edition “Operation” game, which he joked was the research the Trump campaign had uncovered about Clinton’s health, Colbert diagnosed her as “clearly unfit to serve” as commander-in-chief.
In his monologue, he continued to mock Trump supporters for their conspiracy theories about the Democratic presidential candidate’s health.
“I don’t know why they keep saying things like ‘frail’ or ‘weak’ or ‘low-energy,'” said Colbert. “You’re just tip-toeing around the medical condition that you’re really upset about, one that she has that no other president in history has ever faced — Hillary Clinton has chronic no-penis.”
Colbert joked that the disease runs in every woman in Clinton’s family.
He also spoke about how Rudy Giuliani suggested diagnosing Clinton on the internet and said he had an alternate group of search terms people should Google: “Donald Trump Rudy Giuliani Drag Queen Motorboat.” Colbert accompanied his suggestion with a video clip of Trump motorboating Giuiliani while he was dressed in drag at the annual Inner Circle show in New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day