- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
President Donald Trump is insulting the physical appearance of porn actress Stormy Daniels, calling her “Horseface” in a tweet about a recent legal ruling.
A federal judge on Monday dismissed Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against Trump.
Daniels alleges she had an affair with Trump in 2006 and sued him in April. The defamation lawsuit came after Trump tweeted about a composite sketch of a man Daniels says threatened her in 2011 to keep quiet about an alleged affair. He called it a “total con job.”
The judge on Monday said Trump’s tweet was a “hyperbolic statement” protected under the First Amendment.
Trump tweeted: “Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer.”
She responded via Twitter: “Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his…umm…shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.”
Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti called Trump’s comments “outrageous.”
Trump has a history of derogatory comments about women’s appearances.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day