- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like leather jacket-wearing politician Sarah Palin has a bit of competition on the stylish politicians front.
On Wednesday afternoon, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were among the masked caricatures spotted walking the catwalks in Paris. This was no campaign rally, however, but Avoc Paris’ first-ever runway presentation during fall 2016 men’s fashion week. Also making an appearance were masks of various world leaders, as well as wannabe galaxy leader Darth Vader.
Read more Jena Malone Is Pregnant
According to Avoc’s Instagram account, the show’s theme was “Natural Born Pirates,” with the hashtag #AvocIsBurning also frequently used. Given the lack of peg legs and eye patches, we have a feeling that the use of the political masks may infer a more figurative interpretation of the theme.
The label, which is self-described as unisex, was founded in 2013 by designers Bastien Laurent and Laura Do to be a rather unconventional fashion brand — and it’s safe to say they’ve succeeded on that front.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day