- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” said Trump, who is almost 100 days into his presidency. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”
Trump added that he really liked to drive and isn’t allowed anymore. He said he’s surprised by how little privacy he has, saying he feels like he is in his “own little cocoon” and can’t go anywhere because of the amount of protection he needs.
Trump is refusing to attend the White House Correspondents Dinner tomorrow because he said the media hasn’t treated him fairly, but he said he’ll attend the dinner in 2018.
“I would come next year, absolutely,” he said in the interview.
While the election was almost six months ago, Reuters reports that Trump is still fixated on votes, handing out multiple copies of the electoral map to the reporters as they were discussing China.
Trump’s first 100 days have been panned as unsuccessful by many in the media and by comedians on late night. The president, who made a lot of promises surrounding his first 100 days during the election and gave a contract to his supporters on what he planned to achieve during that time period, is now saying that his “first 100 days” is not a benchmark he wishes to ascribe to.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade