- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
A woman drew big crowds this week when she took up the task of defending Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The unidentified woman was shown in a video arguing with onlookers, defiant in her goal to keep nearby revelers at bay in order to prevent a repeat of what transpired earlier this week.
On Tuesday, James Lambert Otis was arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of felony vandalism. Otis allegedly used a pickax to demolish the presidential nominee’s star located along Hollywood Boulevard, causing extensive damage.
The woman in the videos below was shown defending the star, sitting nearby with signs that show her support for Trump. The signs read “Trump: Keepin it real” and “Obama threw our black ass under the bus. He owes the Clintons. Flip this script.”
Several passersby began arguing with her and with others, eventually attacking her and throwing her signs on the ground.
See the videos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day