President Obama Mocks Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night' (Video)
A presidential impersonator says Fallon taking over for Jay Leno is like "Biden taking over for me."
President Obama may have visited The Tonight Show on Tuesday, but Jimmy Fallon has the next best thing -- an Obama impersonator.
In a cold open sketch for Late Night, Fallon received a call from a man playing Obama, still on the Tonight Show set. Obama told Fallon he had some big shoes to fill when he takes over the Tonight Show, and went on to praise Jay Leno.
"I just don't get it," Obama said. "Why would NBC do this? Jay's still number one in the ratings. Jimmy Fallon taking over for Jay Leno -- that's like Biden taking over for me."
Fallon countered that Leno has been great about the whole thing.
"Of course he's been great. He's great at everything he does," Obama said. "He's dominating the competition. Winning all the key demos, and this is going to sound weird, but it's almost like he's starting to look younger, stronger, and -- dare I say it -- sexier."
Obama complimented a bit Fallon did about kids and Halloween candy, (it was actually Jimmy Kimmel), and got angry when Fallon said he'd danced with the First Lady. Finally, he rebuffed Fallon's overtures to come on Late Night.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera