Psychic Thomas John Reveals His 2014 Celebrity Predictions
The "Manhattan Medium," who privately consults for big Hollywood names, peers into his crystal ball to tell us what Katy Perry, Emma Stone and Blake Lively have on tap next year.
Celebrity psychic Thomas John has had quite a 2013. He was featured in the pages of The Hollywood Reporter magazine twice and in a major New York Magazine cover story, plus he's done countless television and radio appearances. Decades after Nancy Reagan consulted a psychic in the White House, the rich and powerful still turn to psychics for serious advice. While he won't name names, John reads some of the most major people in the world in their various fields -- including, of course, entertainment.
While thoughts now turn to the year about to slip behind us and the year still slightly in front of us, John is releasing his list of predictions in health, science, politics, the earth, this Saturday Dec. 21. He gave Pret-a-Reporter a glimpse into the crystal ball of some far less weighty events: the comings and goings in the celebrity world. He is known for his high accuracy rate -- but of course, we won't know what it really is until the same time next year. Still, it's fun to watch him speculate.
1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield go strong among major cheating rumors.
2. Much drama ensues at the wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian -- venue and date changes.
3. Jessica Biel is pregnant.
4. Blake Lively is pregnant.
5. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling split -- official reports.
6 Justin Bieber enters a hot and heavy relationship with someone new -- tons of drama with him and Selena Gomez, and she's very angry.
7. Tom Cruise enters a new relationship with a well known, younger brunette.
8. Oprah Winfrey rises to the top again -- her ratings soar on OWN.
9. Paris Hilton becomes engaged.
10. Sharon Stone makes a huge comeback in a great picture and is given many awards.
11. Katy Perry and John Mayer split.
12. Katy Perry enters a new relationship.
13. The Real Housewives of New York comes to an end.
More predictions will debut on his website next week.