Former Warner Bros. Executive to Run Germany's Studio Hamburg Enterprises
Christian Ronsch will head up the joint venture of Studio Hamburg and ZDF Enterprises as managing director.
COLOGNE, Germany – Christian Ronsch will head up Studio Hamburg Enterprises, the joint venture acquisition and distribution group set up by Studio Hamburg and ZDF Enterprises, as its new managing director.
Ronsch, a former sales manager at Warner Bros. home video in Germany and founder of Internet marketing and distribution firm FilmConfect, will take up the new position on June 1.
Studio Hamburg Enterprises, which was set up early last year, acquires film and TV licenses for the German market, with a primary focus on home entertainment.
The German giant aims for output of 120-150 film and TV titles per year. The titles come from international acquisition and co-production deals in addition to in-house productions.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR