Former Warner Bros. Executive to Run Germany's Studio Hamburg Enterprises
Christian Ronsch will head up the joint venture of Studio Hamburg and ZDF Enterprises as managing director.
COLOGNE, Germany – Christian Ronsch will head up Studio Hamburg Enterprises, the joint venture acquisition and distribution group set up by Studio Hamburg and ZDF Enterprises, as its new managing director.
Ronsch, a former sales manager at Warner Bros. home video in Germany and founder of Internet marketing and distribution firm FilmConfect, will take up the new position on June 1.
Studio Hamburg Enterprises, which was set up early last year, acquires film and TV licenses for the German market, with a primary focus on home entertainment.
The German giant aims for output of 120-150 film and TV titles per year. The titles come from international acquisition and co-production deals in addition to in-house productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche