2013 Teen Choice Awards Sets Date
The 15th annual awards show will take place Aug. 11 in Los Angeles.
The Teen Choice Awards have set a date.
Fox announced Wednesday that the 15th annual awards show will take place at Los Angeles' Gibson Amphitheatre on Aug. 11 and will be broadcast live from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
“I really can’t believe it’s been 15 years,” said executive producer Bob Bain in a statement. “The talent continues to evolve and break new boundaries each year, which keeps us ahead of the curve and the show young and fresh.”
“This is one of those shows that people talk about for weeks and weeks after. I don’t expect that to stop now – even after 15 years!” said executive producer Michael Burg.
This year's host, performers, presenters and the first round of nominees will be announced soon. Last year's event was hosted by Glee's Kevin McHale and The X Factor judge Demi Lovato.
Categories at the teen awards show include choice movie liplock, choice hottie, choice break-up song, choice athlete and choice web star.
Bain and Burg are executive producers, with Paul Flattery and Kelly Brock as producers and Greg Sills as supervising producer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR