2013 Teen Choice Awards Sets Date
The 15th annual awards show will take place Aug. 11 in Los Angeles.
The Teen Choice Awards have set a date.
Fox announced Wednesday that the 15th annual awards show will take place at Los Angeles' Gibson Amphitheatre on Aug. 11 and will be broadcast live from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT.
“I really can’t believe it’s been 15 years,” said executive producer Bob Bain in a statement. “The talent continues to evolve and break new boundaries each year, which keeps us ahead of the curve and the show young and fresh.”
“This is one of those shows that people talk about for weeks and weeks after. I don’t expect that to stop now – even after 15 years!” said executive producer Michael Burg.
This year's host, performers, presenters and the first round of nominees will be announced soon. Last year's event was hosted by Glee's Kevin McHale and The X Factor judge Demi Lovato.
Categories at the teen awards show include choice movie liplock, choice hottie, choice break-up song, choice athlete and choice web star.
Bain and Burg are executive producers, with Paul Flattery and Kelly Brock as producers and Greg Sills as supervising producer.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott