UTA Promotes Nine to Partner
The elevations represent a 20 percent increase in the agency's top ranks
UTA has promoted nine agents to partner, thereby increasing its top ranks by 20 percent.
Joining the existing 44 partners are:
- Sarah Clossey, motion picture talent
- Steve Cohen, motion picture talent
- Gueran Ducoty, head of licensing and endorsements
- Charles Ferraro, motion picture literary
- Pete Franciosa, head of production
- Allan Haldeman, television
- Keya Khayatian, motion picture literary
- Tim Phillips, television literary
- Jo Yao, motion picture talent
Franciosa joined UTA from ICM in 1998, whereas Clossey joined from Paradigm in 2007. The rest of the new partners are homegrown, having started in the UTA mailroom and working up as part of the Agent Training Program.
"These promotions reflect the strong individual contributions, skills and networks of our newest partners and our collective confidence about the opportunities ahead for our agency and clients in a shifting media environment," managing directors Jeremy Zimmer, David Kramer and Jay Sures said in a joint statement. "Each of these individuals plays an integral role in our success. We value the passion, integrity and commitment they bring to work every day on behalf of UTA's clients, and we know they will continue to accomplish great things.