Mike Myers, Dana Carvey Set Aside 'Wayne's World' Feud at Academy Screening
Director Penelope Spheeris joins the comics on stage with Lorne Michaels to discuss the 1992 comedy classic
In a public burying of the hatchet, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey and director Penelope Spheeris set aside their long-running Wayne's World feud at a reunion screening Thursday night at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.
Carvey and Spheeris both notoriously fell out with Myers despite the 1992 film's huge success. Myers is said to have blocked Spheeris from directing the 1993 sequel because she'd ignored his edit suggestions on the original.
And Carvey and Myers, who originated the "Wayne's World" sketch on Saturday Night Live, have never been close.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR