'Wolf of Wall Street': Second Trailer Debuts for Leonardo DiCaprio Drama (Video)
The new look comes one day after a Christmas Day release was officially set.
The second trailer for Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street has hit the web one day after the film was officially slated for release on Christmas Day.
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, the Paramount film -- with a trimmed-down 165-minute run time -- charts the rise and fall of a former Wall Street broker and party boy. Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal, Cristin Milioti, P.J. Byrne and Ethan Suplee also star.
The new full-length trailer paints a clearer picture of what audiences can expect come December, chronicling the story of 22-year-old Jordan Belfort (DiCaprio), who rises to the top after starting his own firm out of an abandoned auto body shop with the mission to target the top 1 percent as clients.
Depicting Jordan's high-flying, luxurious lifestyle ($26,000 for a dinner!), the trailer poses the question: "Was this legal?"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR