Tracee Ellis Ross: "I Think Racism Usually Trumps" Sexism in Hollywood
"When you get in that position where you're trying to make people laugh, you're screwed, but if you go back to just telling the truth … it's one of those magic things."
Amy Schumer on the Power of Self-Deprecation: "It's Definitely Very Important to Me"
"People are so angry and love to burn somebody at the stake. So I'll just burn myself."
Kate McKinnon on Playing Hillary Clinton: "I Feel Immense Pressure"
The SNL star on playing Justin Bieber, whether she's said no to anything and her most mortifying moment as a comedian.
Lena Dunham On 'Girls' Racial Backlash: "It Was an Educational, Painful Process for Me"
"I had been thinking so much about sort of representing weirdo girls and chubby girls and strange half-Jews that I had forgotten that there was an entire world of women who were being underserved.”
Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer and Comedy Actress A-List in Raunchy, R-Rated Roundtable
Six of TV's most provocative female comedians — including Ellie Kemper, Kate McKinnon, Gina Rodriguez and Tracee Ellis Ross — talk sexism, sex scenes, penis bags and why women need to stop apologizing: "I think people hate women. I don't think they want to hear a woman talk for too long. A lot of people project their mom yelling at them," says Schumer.
Cannes: 'By Sidney Lumet' Doc Captures the Helmer's Radical, American Vision
Nancy Buirski's film on the director of '12 Angry Men' and 'Dog Day Afternoon' premiered at the Cannes festival.
- Tonys Actor Roundtable: 7 Broadway Standouts on Testing Their Limits, Odd Dressing Room Items, Alternative Careers (Podcast)
- Documentary Roundtable: Roger Ebert's Final Days, Secret Edward Snowden Meetings
- Watch THR's Actor and Actress Roundtables Today on A&E
- Trent Reznor, Danny Elfman and Top Composers Reveal Insecurities, Power of Procrastination and the Real Story Behind 'Interstellar's' Controversial Sound Mix
- 'Interstellar,' 'Boyhood' Producers on Getting Fired, Toughest Decisions and How to Give Rupert Murdoch Bad News
- Angelina Jolie, Christopher Nolan and Director A-List on Their Toughest Decisions, "Dreadful" First Cuts and Mike Nichols