- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
After selling out the first time around, Erdem Moralioglu’s collaboration with Universal Standard has returned for an encore. The London-based, Turkish-Canadian designer’s namesake luxury label teamed with the size-inclusive brand in March for a spring collection ($128 to $198) of floral print and denim pieces, which are all now back in stock online.
Available in sizes 00 to 40 (which Erdem translates to 4XS to 4XL), the denim-driven range includes long and short-sleeved ruffled blouses in dark and light blue floral prints, patchwork denim pants and skirts, sailor-inspired jeans and indigo-wash jumpsuits.
In a statement for the first launch, Moralılioglu explained: “There’s a beautiful universality in denim and with careful design you can achieve a wonderful permanence. Fashion for everyone means designing consciously beyond the boundaries of shape or trend.”
Universal Standard co-founder and chief creative officer Alexandra Waldman added that the goal was to highlight that “size equality is the only way forward” for the fashion industry. The New York-based label is known as a champion of inclusivity, and has previously collaborated with J. Crew and star-loved L.A. label Rodarte.
Beloved for its romantic floral prints and ruffled silhouettes, Erdem is a red carpet fashion favorite, having been worn by Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley and many other Hollywood stars. The U.K.-based label previously teamed with H&M on a capsule collection in 2017.
To celebrate the restock, the brands also teamed with online floral delivery service UrbanStems on a limited-edition bouquet inspired by the petal-powered collection. Shoppers can enjoy 15% off with code ENGLISHSUMMER15 when they order The English Summer flowers for themselves (or a baby’s breath-loving BFF) online here.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up every single piece from the Erdem x Universal Standard collection — shop them below before they’re all gone (again).
1. Erdem x Universal Standard Primrose Ruffle Shirt Dress
2. Erdem x Universal Standard Hana Patchwork Jeans
3. Erdem x Universal Standard Kalina Short Sleeve Ruffle Shirt
4. Erdem x Universal Standard Myrtle Denim Jumpsuit
5. Erdem x Universal Standard Jasmine Patchwork Denim Skirt
6. Erdem x Universal Standard Poppy High Rise Sailor Skinny Jeans
7. Erdem x Universal Standard Kalina Long Sleeve Ruffle Shirt
8. Erdem x Universal Standard Hana Patchwork Jeans
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day