Amazon's Hollywood Shopping Cart Secrets
A big checkbook, bigger buzz for 'Transparent' and now a push into movies as Jeff Bezos and studio chief Roy Price talk to THR about attracting Woody Allen, Ridley Scott and deep industry curiosity about its un-Hollywood way of doing business. "They don't want anything anybody else has," 'Transparent' creator Jill Soloway says. "They want stuff that really f--s up the status quo."
'Vagina Monologues' Playwright Producing Web Series About Dating Lives of Transgender Women
'Her Story' debuts this fall starring transgender activist Jen Richards, entrepreneur Angelica Ross and writer-actor Laura Zak.
UK Rental Business Procam Plans U.S. Expansion
The company said its investing $1.9 million in growth plans that include new cameras and lenses.
Hannah Hart Signs With Kin Community
Hart is the comedian behind 'My Drunk Kitchen,' a series on YouTube that has featured guest stars like Tyler Oakley, Sarah Silverman and Mary-Louise Parker.
Donald Trump Responds to Gawker's Cell Phone Post With Campaign Ad Voicemail
"Thank you…call me," the real-estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate wrote.
WD Introduces Consumer 4K Ultra HD Movie Drive, Partners With Fox To Offer Titles
'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' and 'The Fault in our Stars' are among the titles that will be available for Samsung SUHD TVs and Vidity-enabled TVs and devices.
- Broadly Editor on Vice's New Channel: "Being a Woman Is Not a Niche"
- WME Signs Digital Studio Portal A (Exclusive)
- Vice Goes Live With Female-Focused Channel Broadly
- AT&T to Launch TV, Wireless Service Package
- Kobe Bryant, China's Alibaba Team on 'Muse' Documentary
- New Movies, TV on iTunes in August: 'Furious 7,' 'Mad Max: Fury Road,' 'Fear the Walking Dead' and More