- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
90210 star Jessica Lowndes will be the female lead in Eden, the survival thriller from Ombra Films that stars actor-turned-producer Nate Parker.
Lowndes will join Ethan Peck and Diego Boneta in a story set in motion when a soccer team’s plane crashes on a deserted island.
Team spirit evaporates as disagreements both petty and profound cause the group to separate into factions, and soon sharks, abandoned Japanese mines and starvation are the least of the survivors’ worries as a Lord of the Flies mentality takes hold.
Commercials director Shyam Madiraju is making his feature debut. Parker is producing with Jaume Collet-Serra and Ombra’s Juan Sola and Hernany Perla.
Lowndes starred for five seasons on The CW’s 90210 and also appeared in such movies as Darren Bousman’s rock opera The Devil’s Carnival and the horror thriller Altitude. She recently wrapped the screwball comedy Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant opposite Stanley Tucci, Jason Alexander and Molly Shannon.
Lowndes is repped by CAA, Aperture Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day