- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Princess Abigail of Andorra (guest star Hannah Simone) drops by the White House as the guest of the annual peace gala, she does something that surprises everyone — Abigail wants Skip (Josh Gad) to be her escort to the event.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts a scene from the first of two episodes airing Thursday, “Bursting the Bubble” (8:30 p.m.), where Skip acts as Abigail’s official White House tour guide. To make the princess feel more at home, Skip translates some of the American terms to words more suited to the land of Andorra, at least in his mind.
The White House? More like the White Castle. The mailroom? The dungeon.
Will the princess regret her decision to bring along Skip?
The season finale, “Marry Me, Baby” (9:30 p.m.), features a guest appearance by Larry King and sees President Gilchrist (Bill Pullman) raise questions about the legitimacy of his marriage to Emily (Jenna Elfman).
1600 Penn wraps up its first season Thursday on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day