- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Duggar brood continues to grow.
The family featured on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting revealed that matriarch Michelle Duggar is three and a half months pregnant with her 20th child. In true Duggar fashion, the family appeared in full on the Today show to announce the good news.
“We are due in April and just thrilled,” Michelle told Ann Curry during the broadcast. “We have the motto in our house that there’s always room for one more.”
“I don’t know how it happened!” joked husband Jim Bob.
The couple welcomed their 19th child, Josie, in 2009. During the pregnancy, Michelle suffered gall-bladder problems and preeclampsia, giving birth to Josie three and a half months prematurely. At birth, the infant weighed one pound, six ounces but is now a healthy toddler about to celebrate her second birthday.
The family is currently gearing up for the ninth season of their reality program, set to debut on Nov. 13. As for welcoming more children into their home, the family is always open to the possibility.
“We’ll have to wait and see,” said Michelle. “We would love however many the Lord sees fit to give us.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day