- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT’s upcoming Frank Darabont drama Lost Angels is adding to its ranks.
24 and The Sopranos alum Louis Lombardi has joined the cast of the period cop drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The drama, previously known as L.A. Noir, is based on the book by John Buntin and revolves around the battle between former Los Angeles Police Chief William Parker (Neal McDonough)and mobster/former boxer Mickey Cohen (Jeremy Luke).
Lombardi will play Stucky, one of Mickey’s men. The actor, who played Edgar Stiles on 24 and Skip Lipari on The Sopranos, next will be seen as Archie in the Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake feature Runner Runner. He’s also prepping his own personal line of gourmet Italian products this summer.
He joins a cast that also includes The Walking Dead‘s Jon Bernthal, Heroes’ Milo Ventimiglia, Ed Burns and Jeff DeMunn. Lombardi is repped by Stone Manners and Kritzer Levine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day