- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
DirecTV is turning to Jack Bauer to help promote its upcoming original drama series Rogue.
DirecTV’s Audience Network will air for the first time in HD all eight seasons of Fox’s Kiefer Suthlerland starrer starting Monday, Jan. 7 at 8 p.m.
The series, which co-starred Mary Lyn Rajskub, Dennis Haysbert and Elisha Cuthbert, among others, will air commercial free Monday through Thursdays and help bolster DirecTV’s upcoming original scripted drama Rogue, which will bow in 2013.
“24 perfectly complements our current stable of critically acclaimed, award-winning dramas, such as Damages, and our upcoming series, Rogue,” said Patty Ishimoto, vp entertainment at DirecTV and GM of the Audience Network. “24 is a unique series presented in an unparalleled format that had viewers constantly on the edge of their seats. We are excited to provide our viewers with the opportunity to rediscover it as it was meant to be seen, unedited, commercial free and in HD.”
Rogue stars Thandie Newton (Crash) as an emotionally conflicted undercover detective tormented by the possibility that her own actions led to her son’s death. The series will bow in summer 2013 on the Audience Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day