- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s 24 revival has brought back two more of its original stars.
The duo will reprise their roles as daughter-father duo Audrey Raines and James Heller in the miniseries, set to premiere in spring 2014.
Raver and Devane mark the latest original stars to return to the mini. They join returning players Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O’Brian).
Raver and Devane joined the flagship series during its fourth season in 2005. Devane played secretary of defense, while Raver was a love interest for Jack with a tragic past. They were both last seen in the final scenes of season six, when Jack said goodbye to a catatonic Audrey.
24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24.
Live Another Day hails from Howard Gordon‘s Teakwood Lane Productions in association with 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television. Gordon, Evan Katz, Manny Coto, David Fury, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Jon Cassar and Sutherland will serve as executive producers on the effort. The miniseries comes as part of Fox’s push for high-profile event series to lure talent and viewers in an increasingly crowded landscape.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day