- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As first reported by TV Guide magazine, Christopher Guest regular O’Hara will play the mother of Jack McBrayer‘s lovable page Kenneth, and Cranston will play his mom’s “friend,” Ron.
Cranston recently popped in to Dunder Mifflin to direct an episode for the final season of NBC’s The Office — which, like 30 Rock, will end its run after its upcoming season. Cranston will not be directing the Tina Fey starrer, which recently booked Maulik Pancholoy to reprise his role as Jack’s (Alec Baldwin) assistant.
The 30 Rock gig becomes the latest comedy bit for Cranston, who also has voiced characters on The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, Archer, Robot Chicken, Family Guy and more.
O’Hara’s small-screen work includes a regular voice role on Glenn Martin, DDS and episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Six Feet Under. She also was a regular on SCTV during the 1980s.
30 Rock returns at 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4., on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day