- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen just keeps people guessing. THR has unearthed five new facts about the actor from the past 24 hours:
1. At least 74,040 people applied to work for him.
Internships.com said Wednesday that that’s how many people have applied to Sheen’s internship position since he posted it on Twitter Monday, reports TMZ. Sheen is also raking in: In a strategy phone call published on Ustream Monday, he revealed he is getting “six figures” for the endorsement.
2. He advocated Rob Lowe replacing him on Two and a Half Men.
“Rob’s an old friend and a brilliant actor. And he’s a beautiful man,” he told radio host Dan Patrick. But he offered one tip: “Don’t, don’t, don’t think about anything that I’ve done brilliantly on the show for 177,000 episodes.” (Contradicting previous remarks, he also says he’ll support John Stamos if he lands the part.)
3. He challenged Dr. Drew to a boxing match.
Upset that the Celebrity Rehab star spoke to the press expressing concerns for Sheen’s well-being, the actor said Wednesday on Los Angeles radio station K-Earth 101 Live: “I think me and Pinsky should jump in the ring and he can see how unstable these fists of flaming fury really are. I’ll show you how unstable I am. Bring it! Bring it, little man!”
4. He taunted Men co-creator Chuck Lorre with alcohol.
During his fourth installment of Sheen’s Korner Tuesday, he continued going after Lorre: “Think of me often, loser, during your most quiet moments. All alone in the world, staring into the mirror, your least favorite activity. Think of me as you pray to the silly God of AA. … The drink you know you want. The drink you can’t avoid any longer. How does it taste? How does it feel?…You are no match for this warlock.”
5. He said directors Roman Coppola and Nick Cassavetes want to work with him.
Admitting his TV days are “behind” him, he told K-Earth 101, “I’ll go make some movies with some brilliant directors,” and mentioned Coppola and Cassavetes as two examples. He then added, “I’ve got geniuses like waiting for me to just say let’s do this. I’m not really worried.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Says ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ Producer Told Him He Would “Probably Never Work Again”
‘Rabbit Hole’ Review: Kiefer Sutherland Struggles to Hold Together Paramount+’s Messy Espionage Series
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Raquel Leviss Plans to Drop Restraining Order Against Scheana Shay