- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The stars of That ’70s Show are reuniting — at least to perform the show’s memorable theme song.
Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher, Laura Prepon, Mila Kunis, Wilmer Valderrama and Danny Masterson gathered around the piano Tuesday evening for a spontaneous reunion, belting out the lyrics to the 1998-2006 Fox comedy’s opening track, “In the Street,” which was performed by Big Star.
Valderrama posted a photo of the get-together, featuring the former castmates mid-song, via Instagram on Wednesday. The image has gotten nearly 17,000 likes and more than 860 comments on the photo-sharing site.
Masterson, Prepon and Grace also tweeted about the momentous occasion.
The majority of the cast previously reunited in April 2012 for Fox’s 25th-anniversary special.
Hangin’ out, down the street…. pic.twitter.com/8xSbehHgf2
— Topher Grace (@TopherGrace) October 9, 2013
We need Santa hats and caroling books. …And for it not to be almost Xmas already! #luvmygang#70s-hang pic.twitter.com/CaVZTOftCT
— Laura Prepon (@LauraPrepon) October 9, 2013
Every once in awhile friends gather for a 6 part harmony of a BigStar song… http://t.co/Kjh4zDJMmX
— danny masterson (@dannymasterson) October 9, 2013
Check out the That ’70s Show opening titles below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day