- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Looks like Teddy (Trevor Donovan) could have a new mentor on the CW’s 90210.
Ryan Rottman, the former co-star of TeenNick’s Gigantic, will appear in at least one episode of the network’s primetime soap opera, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by EW, Rottman will play Shane, a smart and handsome gay twentysomething who is an advocate for marriage equality.
Rottman, whose credits also include ABC Family’s Greek, will first appear in an October episode where he’ll share scenes with the closeted Teddy, Silver (Jessica Stroup) and guest star Brandy.
Donovan, who had been a series regular on 90210, will return for a handful of episodes next season as the series transitions to college life.
Rottman is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment and APA.
Season 4 of 90210 premieres Tuesday, Sept. 13 on the CW.
Check out the new teaser for the new season below.
‘90210’ Books ‘American Idol’ Alum
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day